UG Handbook - Problems with your course

If you are having problems with your programme you should seek help and advice as soon as possible.  In the first instance you may wish to talk to your supervisor.

You can also find more general advice here if you feel things are going wrong, for example, you feel you're on the wrong course or you need some health and wellbeing support.

If you are having any problems while studying at York which might affect your ability to complete assigned work, you may be eligible to make a claim of 'Exceptional Circumstances affecting Assessment'. If successful, this would allow an adjustment to be made, such as an extension or further sit for the assessment affected. See the section on Exceptional Circumstances affecting Assessment for further information.

To contact the Student Documentation maintainers please email (use your University of York email address).